What’s Involved and How Long Does It Take?
The entire process is completed in less than 30 days. Get pre-approved for your purchase and close 10-15 days after
you have a contract.
1. Complete a full application online safely and securely.
It’s easy, just answer the questions and your application is filled automatically. You can skip the liabilities section.
It will fill automatically when I process your application.
Or call me. 678-679-6057
It will take about 10 minutes to complete your application over the phone.
2. Purchase - I'll get you pre-approved through underwriting so there will be no surprises after you have a contract.
If you are refinancing, skip to step 4.
3. If Purchase Loan – Find home and send me contract.
4. Your disclosures will be emailed to you. They return to me automatically when you are done with electronic
signatures. (Still No Cost or Obligation)
5. Verify income and assets. I’ll tell you what documents we need. I'll send you an invitation to our secure website
so you can upload your documents safely and securely.
6. I'll get permission to order your appraisal. Now you need to be committed as the appraiser gets paid whether
you close your loan or not. (Sometimes... an appraisal is not even required)
Three Days Before Closing
You’ll receive the “Final CD” (Closing Disclosure). It will be exactly like the one you will sign at closing so there are
no surprises. I’ll review it with you.
Three Days Later
Sign the Closing Documents. All Done!
It really is that easy! So go ahead and get started. You've got nothing to lose! Your rate quote and mortgage analysis
is absolutely free and you are under no obligation.
No high pressure sales tactics. Just open and honest communication so you can make a decision that is best for you
and your family.
My Loan Officer Reviews
Toll Free: 877-455-4677 Ext: 6057
CBC National Bank
2450 Atlanta Hwy Suite 1103
Cumming, GA. 30040
Send Me An Email
|We Make It Easy
|We will make the process effortless!
|Frequently Asked Questions
How do I lock my rate?
Are we right for you?
Can I apply for a loan before I
find a property to purchase?
Is there a fee charged or any
other obligation if I complete
the online application?
Is the application site secure?
Tips for completing our online
|Purchase | Refinance | FAQ | Do's and Don'ts | Calculators | About Me | The Process | Submit Review | See Reviews
Top 3 Lender